Monday, 20 March 2017
Wheat-Free Pecan Bread
Inspired Nutrition taught us how to make this delectable wheat-free pecan bread at a wonderful workshop that they held for us on the 11th of March in Brighton. We've absolutely loved making this versatile dish at home and we're sure you will too.
300 grams pecan nuts
1tbsp baking powder
¼ tsp cinnamon
1 large ripe banana
2 tbsp olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
2. Grind the nuts in a blender. Place in a bowl with the other dry ingredients.
3. Place the eggs, banana and oil in a blender. Blitz until smooth.
4. Pour the batter into the dry ingredients and mix well.
5. Spoon into a lined loaf pan
6. Bake for 45 minutes. Turn out and allow to cool.