Today's blog comes from Sarah Stevens, Director of Spirit and Soul Equine Assisted Therapy Centre CIC, who's giving us an insight into how horses can aid rebalancing and help coping with a cancer diagnosis.
- Life’s too short (cliché but true!), dare to dream, help others and enjoy life don’t waste any of it.
- Forget the word ‘ill’ or whatever label you have and work on being you.
- There is ALWAYS someone worse off than you. I was pretty lucky.
- Mind-set is everything, if you think you can cope and are fine you generally are. Don’t allow yourself to wallow in your own pity.
- Body parts are just body parts; you can lose a few and still function perfectly well.
- Be grateful for everything.
- Everyone needs horses in their lives!